Monday, July 21, 2008

An Update ....

I have not been feeling good again? I am not sure what it is...it might be my medications or a virus or something? I am feeling very rough with a stomach that is doing untold things, a migraine that won’t lift and ..........

Anyhoo Mrs EB is off GB camp this Saturday!!! It is her first time with GB and I am sure she will have fun camping. I have a week alone I wonder what I will do about food...any Ideas? (bet it will involve Curry)

Thanks to Amy, Pete and Mrs EB I have started work on the Worship Album that I hoping to release in September to help raise the Money to go to Mozambique. My good friend Skip is now back from his guitar playing in Keswick so I am hoping he can pop round and start work on the guitar and bass.

I then need to organise an evening or Saturday for my friends to come round and sing!!!! that will be great fun and I know will sound great.