Thursday, September 24, 2009

A grumpy moan about TV

As regular readers of my Blog will know I have opinions and they are mine and I tend not to sit on the fence. Prime Time Terrestrial TV is a bug bear of mine especially Saturday night TV, I can't really moan as I refuse to watch that sort of TV programme....it is lowest common denominator TV aimed at people who don't want to think...X Pop Strictly Factor Big Brother Idol. I cannot understand why anyone would want to watch it, I know I am in a minority and lots of people get plenty of enjoyment from these programmes.

The problem I have with these programmes is most of them have the general public having a go... where I don't have a problem with people having a go, I do object to it being on my TV at prime time and then being asked to pay to vote for the act to go through or win? Sorry but that doesn't equal entertainment in my book. Oh how I wish I could get rid of this crap once and for all.