Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday (is the week half over or halfway?)

I spent some time on Saturday looking for an external HD for my studio Mac…I need It to be 7200rpm Pro and Firewire, how hard do you think it was to find one? First stop a local PC shop, then PC World nope neither had them, PC World had a load of external HD’s all quite nice and great prices, but they were all USB2 which is far too slow to be used in the studio with Pro Tools.
So I went online and found one that was actually cheaper than PC Worlds USB2 400 Gig? I found a 400 gig firewire Pro Drive for under £180 and PC Worlds 400 gig USB was £199 I think?

Anyhoo that arrived this afternoon, and I have spent most of the afternoon putting stuff on in from the internal Drive, then wiping that drive so I can speed up that drive a tad.

Big shock I went out for a Curry last night !!! Mrs English Blogger and I went out with Amanda and David over in Cotteridge, it was a great evening, I am so looking forward to spending the week with them in Malta with Julia and Dave and Skipster.

God has been working this week, more after Thursday morning ;-)