Friday, July 18, 2008

Steve and Me

I am reading a book called Steve and Me by Terri Irwin, I have had the book some time now, but I haven't been able to look at it. Steve died tragically days before my two friends Matt and Chris, and it has just been far to painful to even pick the book up.

Anyhoo I have started reading the book, it is written with love and care, and yes I am crying as I read it but that is OK, I have learned that to cry is OK. I loved Steve Irwin his passion and love of wildlife was so amazing it had me gripped. I would be gripped by his programmes and his easy on camera style. He made me feel like he was actually talking to me and explaining everything to me.

The book is so tender it must have been a labour of love and such pain to write. My heart and prayer go out to Terri, Bindi and young Bob.