Monday, November 03, 2008

A weekly update....

Crikey how time speeds by..... Last week I was in Bournemouth do the I.T. and tech stuff for a conference it was an interesting time and I did enjoy it, though there were points that I thought I would not enjoy....but I was proved wrong.
I have spent the week also mulling things over, I can't seem to find a job...I keep looking, I email, I write, I phone....nothing! So what next? I am praying for guidance.
In roughly 11 days I fly out to South Africa and the first leg of a mission trip, that I find quite scary it has come around quickly. I am starting to excited about visiting somewhere new, somewhere I don't know or understand the culture, somewhere completely out of my comfort zone. I am sure God will use to open my eyes and change me.
That is about it really, I am quite busy up to going away so my weekly Blog...when did it become a weekly blog? I have blogged upto 3 times a day in the past, then most days now sadly it has become a weekly blog. I guess Blogs are to be used as when.... If anything happens that warrents a Blog I will blog......