Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

This has been a nice Easter, we have spent time with Mrs EB's Brother, we have seen lots of friends, we have been to church a few times. Mrs EB lead Worship Sunday evening with a new set up. (muzo's on the platform)

We have been feeding 2 friends Cats, and I have the scars to prove that one is getting her daily tablet good old Esme!!! The other cat, Jessica, just looks at me with a total air of "What are you looking at? errmm if you have done what you came to do, get lost" These two friends feed our Cats when we are away. Our two cats are such tarts, they will be at the door waiting for them with bellies ready to be tickled and loads of purrrs and lots of meows to tell them how grateful of the company and food they are.


It has been an excellent time, especially as I can now have a cup of tea (I am sure lent is getting longer), thanks Teapot for the Al Fayed tea.




As I look out of my Studio window this morning, my Cherry tree is coming into blossom, this is a sharp reminder of my friend Matt. It seems to be coming into blossom a week early this year. Matt once told me he loved Cherry Blossom as it was always in Blossom on his Birthday, so on his Birthday a few years ago I took this photo and sent it to him. He was thrilled with it. So I thought I would share it with you. I will not be here this year for Matt's birthday, but I will raise a large glass of something tasty to Matt and Heidi, Stephen, Viv, Al and the family Ooop North.


Here is a poem off Media Chaplains blog today


Time is . . .


Too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice,
But for those who love,
Time is eternity.


Henry Van Dyke (1852-1933)