Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cirque du Soleil - Love

When Mrs EB checked her emails last night we had some amazing news. Mrs EB has managed to acquire/secure 2 tickets for the Cirque Du Soliel production Love. (Click the link and watch a preview)
I don't think I have ever been as excited about seeing a show as I am about seeing this one. I am a Beatles fan, but also a very big fan of Sir George Martin. I have blogged about the album earlier and how amazing I think it is.
We have seen a Cirque Du Soleil production in Orlando called "la Nouba" which was totally amazing and breath taking, if you have never seen 3 people form a juggleing act, and I mean it was three people who where actually the juggle, I don't think you have seen juggling. Well in La Nouba you have a very big stage set and on it a house appears, in the bedroom window stands 1 person and below stand two others on mini trampolines, as the first person jumps down 1 of the others jumps up and so on, the next thing you know it is juggling, this happens on both sides of the stage so there are 6 people juggling all in perfect time, this is one of the best things I have ever seen.

Apparently the tickets for the Love show are like hens teeth and are going for a very high price on the streets, so if Mrs EB puts all our savings on Black when we arrive in Las Vegas I'll be able to send her out and tout them, there again she'll put that money on Red...