Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day

Mmmm Christmas was really nice. We went to Church for the Christmas family service then we went to my Mum and Dads for a fantastic dinner. we came home and just vegged far to full to do anything else really.

Today we popped up to the boat, but the heating is still playing up so I have left a message with the Marine Engineers to have another go at fixing it.

I have decided to set myself a challenge for a New Year resolution....I am going to try and give up sweeties and chocolates .... I gave up sugar when I first was diagnosed with Diabetes and I lost a bit of weight, but for the past month I have started to gain it back again.... so from January 1st 2008 I will try and give up the confectionary and see if I can loose 2 stone by the summer? Who knows what will happen.