Friday, December 07, 2007

Job Update

My Wall of Jericho has come tumbling down!!!! Praise God, and a very big thank you to everyone who has prayed for me as well.

I can now put here a little more about the job, it is a teaching job, I will do a Cert.Ed whilst doing the teaching!!! I can't put any more at the moment as I think it is classed as a sensitive job. ( I know!!! how can it be? I need to speak to my new boss)

It will be a very challenging and dificult job, but I feel I am being called there by God I have prayed and waited up on the Lord and I am now going to be doing. I can honestly say I am scared stiff!!!! I am so far out of my comfort zone I can’t even see it.

I am going to see if I can arrange a prayer support group, even it’s only via email to supprt me in my new venture as there is no way I can do this on my own or in my own strength.

I have spent many years learning about recording and making radio programmes and commercials, working in recording studio's, for the BBC and ILR and in production houses and this is where God has been. God has been guiding me and me showing me what I need to know and learn for this next stage in my life. Monday is the start of this next chapter of mine and Mrs EB's lives. I start afresh with my health the best it has been in a long time in quite possibly the scariest but hopefully the most rewarding job, Praise the Lord.