Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have been so busy for the past few weeks I have hardly noticed it is less than a week to Christmas, it's one of those things very busy and no time to think. I had the Christmas Cabaret (I wont blog about that as I may say things I should think about first) I have my New Job and that is taking up most of my thoughts and of course Church and just living. I looked at the date today and it's December 19th!!!! when did it get there? I still need to do some shopping for Mrs EB's prezzie and I need to go to Tesco so we can eat!!!! and next thing it will be Christmas Day.

So I took a little time out this morning to think about Chris and Matt, it seems like only yesterday that as a group of friends we sat down for a Birthday Curry together in Cafe Garden, I am so please some of my other friends were there as well, I sure miss them both and spending a little time just thinking about them today has made me cry again. Most of my memories of Chris and Matt revolve around food and drink and enjoying ourselves, going out for a curry or popping round to have a meal or going to the pub for a drink and chat....very happy times, I guess that's why I am so sad.... Christmas is a time for family and friends....My Prayers are with Mrs FLN, Timelord and Teapot, Al and those Ooop 'tNorth, and with Dorothy, Carol, Lois and Chris's Family....