Saturday, December 15, 2007

I spent Monday at “Work” it was OK, I don’t want to go into too much detail here just to say it’s an environment that will take some getting used to. The rest of the week was pretty normal for me, cooking, shopping and chasing payments...that one I won’t miss at all!!

I popped up to the boat on Thursday with a friend called Dave, I was going to pop to Tixell Wide I got to the junction and tried to go up there but it was frozen solid so we had to turn back, not the easiest thing to do in a 57 foot boat. Friday was spent sorting stuff for the Cabaret at Church, and most of today will spent there as well.

I am in work Monday and Tuesday and I guess that’s about it really.

I was out shopping the other day and guess what? I came across Easter Eggs? what the heck is happening out there???????????????????????????????????????????//