Friday, November 16, 2007

End of week update

I now own a Z8:-not this amazing and beautiful BMW car,which I would love if any of my wonderful readers are thinking of what to get me for Christmas... No I own the Motorola Z8 a great phone with a HDVideo built in!!! and comes with The Bourne Identity on a card to watch with a pair of Bluetooth headphones. Its a cheeky little phone and it will take a little while to get used to it but I like it. Mrs EB's new phone a O2 XDA Orbit with SATNAV is very cool. She hasn't set up the satnav yet, she needs a memory card but I did see her setting up the contacts and diary and reading the massive book that came with her phone.

I am off to the boat this afternoon and spending the night there as the nice guys at the marina have now fixed my shower and I need to pay them. Mrs EB is off out tonight in brum and will come back home so I will be on the boat all on my own.... me the ducks and swans.

Timelord, Teapot and Mrs FLN are joining us on the boat Saturday for a little trip and a spot of lunch, I will feel sorry for Timelord, he is used to travel in the TARDIS at lightspeed and we travel at a max speed of 3mph!!!! LOL. It should be a great day out I am really looking forward to it.

I am still waiting to hear back from the interview, I have heard somethings, though I am still waiting to hear if I have got the job or not. I am still praying about it and waiting on the panel and God.

That's about, will blog again next week