Tuesday, November 06, 2007

We had a nice weekend, we spent a lot of it on the boat, we have had a new inverter fitted, it changes the 12volts of the battery to 240 volts it also charges the battery's when connected to the shore line and it works as a UPS (uninterrupted power supply) so that means the moment you connect or disconnect from the shore mains or generator it goes to the battery/Shore line or generator. It was very expensive but a very useful piece of equipment. I also have started to put up the window blinds, well I think they are all up now, so I have finished putting up the blinds. I need to pop to a market and pick up some foam sheets for the porthole windows to make some sort of cover/blind for them.

Gaye, Andy and Amy joined us on Saturday night to watch the fireworks from Shugborough Hall (a big disappointment) and to eat loads (very good food again). It was really enjoyable evening with some good company.

Monday

I had the interview Monday, it was a tough one, and to be honest I don't know how I did, I answered each question as best as I could, I was honest and said what came from my heart I don't think I could have done much better, I did think of a couple of things in bed last night that I could have said, but there is no point going there as I would end up in a real state.

I have been amazed at the people who really care about me and the interview, I have received Texts and phone calls all encouraging me and asking how things have gone, I should hear sometime this week either way.