Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter, work and quiet nights in

I am a very big Harry Potter fan, I much prefer the books to the films, though I have enjoyed the films as well. Today JK Rowling announced the title of the 7th and final book in the series “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” When this will be finished who knows, but I am guessing mid 07 with a publishing date of mid December for the Christmas market…

Oh yes you can buy an adult edition of these books, it isn’t just the cover that is different
Today has been different!! I went to do a location record, and met Philtheus. It was an interesting project which I enjoyed greatly. Then back home to edit it, and wait patiently for a job to arrive from London. At the time of writing I am still waiting…ho hummm.

Last night I was going to have a quiet night in, a bit of food, a bottle of Red and the TV, The Bill was on then Torchwood. As I settled in with a nice log fire the doorbell went, it was Mrs EB’s brother, a nice surprise, I poured him a glass of vino and we had a chat he had come to drop off some presents from relatives, always nice. Anyhoo he left,The Bill came on, I was there for the night total bliss …the phone goes, it is Mr Hudson the coffee shop owner….With a “Where do you live again on Jockey Road?” so I poured him a glass and waited for the doorbell. I never did get to watch The Bill after the first set of adverts or any of Torchwood, oh well, they were both nice surprise visits and it really was a wonderful surprise to see Mr Hudson again and catch up.