Sunday, January 14, 2007

After the eye burning incident on Friday we popped into Brum and I changed my IPod, my old one would just change volume on its own. Very scary walking around Tesco and having your ears popped by a song a full blast.

Saturday was a jolly day, we popped out for a while, and came home via my Mums, I needed to go over some PC updates I had put on her laptop. We then went out to Gaye and Andi's for tea, a very nice evening.

Today is renewal Sunday at Church this mornings service was excellent but very hard. I really love Donald and he is caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to moving the Church forward. There is all that happened last year and some of us have still got a lot of healing to do. That is Ok, I understand what was being said, I just feel it may take a few us of a little time to catch up.