Friday, January 05, 2007

That Friday feeling

I have this bug that is driving me mad, either that or I am pregnant!! I am feeling awful most of the time, but when I wake up I am being ill. It is just not funny it is nearly a week now. Mrs EB and I are going away on Monday for a few days and I want to feel good and enjoy our time away. Please pray for me and Mrs EB and our time away in London.

On my personal Google home page I have quote of the day, some are very good, some quite funny. Today’s quote is from Theodor Seuss Geisel or "Dr Seuss". I love this quote as it is how I feel about things.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.