Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday's I love 'um

When in London Mrs EB managed to film the cast of Green Wing at the Virgin Megastore








Last night was fun at the Bishop we had a game of cards and Pixie won!!! must be the luck of the little people (says a giant!!!) Oh yes Jolly Green Giant had a very bad hair day

Today has been a tad busy, I had to do the usual Email's out on a Monday to say I am available for work. I then finished mixing the first track off Mullins Burger’s CD. I Then popped to Mrs FLN to take some pictures of her Out House roof to take to my Dad's to see if we can fix the leak. Then off for a tad of lunch with Mrs FLN it was really nice to have a catch up. (seems like ages since we have had a long chat)
I was then off to Church to pick up the new Dell PC for the sound desk to install Adobe Audition 2. Then it was off home Via my Mom and Dad's to show him the photo's from Mrs FLN's Out House. Then back here for a few hours of setting up a PC!!!