Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday

I haven't blogged for a few days...I have been quite busy with some work and I have not being feeling very well. I have not been really well since Las Vegas when a migraine started. I have had several since and a constant headache. I have been to see the Doc and he just said I had to just sort of get used to it, I have had a bad head for a very long time now.....since getting Glandular Fever over 5 years ago. To say I am cheesed off feeling rough is an under statement....

Well what has been happening....I have been at Cube a few times and I have also being producing stuff here for a community station and for Kenya. I have popped up to the 24/5 prayer at the Way Inn. I love what they have done up there. You can really feel the power of prayer working up there.

I have been updating my Facebook account, this seems to have really taken off and Facebook seems to be where every one is; which is amazing. It took me a few days to work out what it is about. It seems to be a online contacts/messaging service not quite Friends Reunited (I have deleted my account on there) and quite a bit less cluttered than Myspace.