Thursday, June 21, 2007

What a fluffy day

I have been on medication for a few years now; so I have to give blood for tests to make sure that everything is OK. On Tuesday I gave some blood for a check and went to the chemist to collect some new meds. I started these Tuesday evening all was OK. I get a call Wednesday morning from the Doc's surgery to say I need to have another blood test fasting!!!! as something had shown up???? I said I thought I had fasted? She said one second she would put the Dr on to the phone….
Hello English Blogger…
Hello Dr XXXXX....
EB your blood glucose was very high…did you eat or drink anything after 9pm?
Ermmm I think I had some pop …
oh right that could it…could you come in 9am tomorrow morning after fasting from 9pm only water is allowed.
OK I said and put the phone down …
Then I remembered that Mrs EB and I had eaten a bag or marshmallows Monday night!!!!! No wonder my blood sugar was sky high!!!!! what a plonker EB as Delboy would say.So I am now waiting for the results of that test...back to normal I would have thought!!!!
I am now on on some new medication that at the moment are making me feel very woozy and out of my head. Last night I took them and was out of it until about 11am today!!! I went to the Drs for my bloods at 8:30 am and came home again and I don’t remember going or coming home? scary huh?