Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday June 4th

I went to Church for about an hour or so last night, but I couldn't stay any longer as I felt to rotten. I really enjoyed listening to what Timelord had to say, but I knew my head would not take a loud music night and the worship last night would be loud. So after communion I went home.

I am having a day to sort out a few more things, I need to go to Tesco and do a big shop, I also need to pop to my parents and see if I can fine tune their new TV. I also need to send a few invoices.

On Facebook, It is very addictive!!!!! you can add favourite quotes and I have added this one at the moment. It just makes me laugh, but it is also quite profound really.

Captain Jack Sparrow: "Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid."