Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Being on a sugar free diet is very hard, I am really struggling. I am craving sweets, even Nestle sweets it is that bad!!!! it isn't even though I am hungry, it is just sugar withdrawal. I am sure this will pass as did the nicotine withdrawal but that was a toughie as well.

On the plus side I am losing weight not quickly but it is coming off, I am guessing eating porridge then lunch, two meals I could often skip and having a large tea my body would go into starvation mode and just store all the fat it could. I am now eating loads of fruit and three smaller meals a day and I am feeling better for it, also the tablets are sort of working and making me feel better than I have felt in years. The next trick will be to exercise a little more, that I will find hard as I am still lethargic most of the time...oh well small steps will finish the race.

we have had the chippie back in and he has now finished so it is over to me with sand paper and stain and varnish, so it will be ready for the decorator and then it will be carpets and a for sale board...and onto the next stage in our lives.

We have been asked by a few people if we will be hiring out the “Unnamed” boat, we haven’t really talked about it in-depth yet, but my gut reaction is no. We will be using the boat most weekend as a getaway home, especially for Mrs EB who is working very hard and needs to unwind. We will of course take friends with us some weekends for short trips and mini breaks. This is not meant to offend anyone but I would not feel comfortable lending or hiring out the boat at the moment, especially as we haven’t even got it yet ;-)