Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wednesday & Thursday

After what seemed like an age and a half I finally managed to get the video onto my Mac along with the stills for Seconds Out and edit it, I think I have found a great track to go behind it, so when Georgie back off her holidays I will show it to her and see if she wants any changes.

I am feeling a very rough again today a bad head and feel a quite queasy I am noticing these things more these days now as I am feeling better more often than not now so the days I feel rough I really notice it. I am guessing that is a good thing?

I have noticed since I have started taking my medication I am feeling generally more with it, and have some energy and I feel brighter; I am also noticing how sweet something’s are now I have generally cut out sugar (I never had sugar added to drinks). I am still really craving sweets and I am supplementing that with an orange or peanuts.

I am still feeling a bit iffy and this is starting to worry me as I am now on a new medication...I will give it a few more days and then I will go and see Dr X if it continues.

Anyhoo I have spent ages varnishing the banister and balustrades with a finishing varnish, I had done them with just an interior varnish but that will lift with use so a hard exterior varnish was needed. I think we are ready - decorating wise for the carpets to be fitted on Wednesday.