Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday

I had a really nice Birthday yesterday. As with most Sundays a very big part of it was spent at Church so I got to see a lot of my friends. We went to my Mum and Dad’s for a wonderful dinner, but I couldn't have any pudding... I am really missing puddings.

After church we went for a beer at the Jockey which was very nice, we had a little food and good company.

I called the marina and they are on target to finish the remedial work on the boat this week and the surveyor should sign it off Thursday, so if the money comes through we should have the boat shortly. We think we may have the name and when we take over the boat I will stick the name up here. I also have a small bottle champagne which I will open and toast the boat... there is no way I am breaking a bottle on the hull!!!! I might damage the hull and what a waste of good booze.

We had a surveyor come round and value EB Towers this morning as part of the loan agreement for the boat and that was OK he agreed on our price, so that should be all finalsied this week all being well. We have the decorator starting 9am Wednesday to finish off the hall, stairs and landing, it is all very exciting.

On the health front, I have an appointment at 7:30am Friday at the hospital to see Dr R and I have various blood test to take before then 9:40am tomorrow being one of them. I am feeling much better in myself, though I am still getting a headache it is not as bad as it has been.