Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday

I am having one of those days!!! Everything is taking 10x longer to do anything than I want it to!!! I was involved with the Church mission to Falcon Lodge in a small way. I was making balloon animals etc in the shop and stuff like that. Well a video was taken and I offered to edit it as the person who had edited it hadn’t really grasped what was needed. Unfortunately he gave me a CD Rom of the video in .wmf format (over 20mins) ... so I then had to convert it to .avi this has taken me all morning and it’s still converting, I need it uncompressed and in full for the best quality. I then have to unload that off the PC on then load it onto my Mac so I can edit down to about 3 to 4 minutes plus add some stills and music. I am also trying to back up my HD’s this is usually an easy job I do once every few days, but running this video editing stuff on my PC has slowed it to crawl.....urghhhh video on PC!!!! I am also listening to ITunes to try and find a song to go behind the video...not easy. Ho Hum I also have to make tea and do other bits and bobs....such fun.