Thursday, March 29, 2007

A light read

A lighter posting today...phewwwww.


I am a Harry Potter fan, my Mum bought me a boxed set of the first 4 books for Christmas a few years ago when I was quite ill in bed for a long time, I started to read them and was hooked. I have read them all, some more than once, the first 4 are the Children's editions the next ones I have bought the adult editions, no it is not just the cover!!! on July 21st is the last book in the series, already spoilers are being written? why? I don't want spoilers, I want to be taken away to witches wizards, good over evil and Hogwarts and Harry, Ron and Hermione. I have been asked why did I read these evil books (someone from my Church actually said that) I said because I enjoy them, I know that they are just fiction and I am well aware of what lies down that road. I was once involved in some very dark things before I was saved. That isn't for today as I want to keep things light.

The books so far have been very well written and a totally absorbing read that has kept me enthralled from book 1. I enjoy fiction books, I also enjoy horror books, I have the latest James Herbert book to read on Holiday plus I have ordered Rob Bell's Velvet Elvis on Amazon for £4, so I will have a "Good Christian Book" as well.
So what is your favourite book?
Who is your favourite Author?