Monday, March 19, 2007

Ohh my language is choice at the moment

Blummin Windows Flamin Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I installed Vista Thursday, used it Friday and found out nearly all my programmes didn't work!!! Uninstalled and re-installed again Saturday, only some programmes would install on Vista and my Network no longer worked!!! Grrrrr so I tried to fix it on Sunday...no good.

So Today has been a total loss and has seen me reformat my HD again back to factory settings. Now I have spent most of today putting on all of the software I need to get by on a day to day basis. I am nearly back to where I was on Thursday (having a working PC with XP)...If only I could go back in time and not stick that duff and naff stuffin cruddy Windows Vista.
Oh yeah, I lost all my emails and loads of photo's and some other bits and bobs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr