Friday, May 11, 2007

Knott's Berry Farm & Camp Snoopy

On the Tuesday of our visit to Palm Desert we drove just over 200 miles across the state of California to LA and to Knott's Berry Farm, the home of Camp Snoopy. The Peanuts Theme Park. Both Mrs EB and Myself are very big Peanuts fans and we have wanted to go there for ages. I have been a Snoopy fan since I was very young and have read the books nearly all my life!!! I am the proud owner of 2 Snoopy watches and various Books and other bits and bobs. It isn't every day you get to meet your Hero's but we did at Camp Snoopy...


Though some of the locals didn't talk very much?


We had a great day, Mrs EB went on all the roller coasters and I watched!!!


Knott's Berry Farm is a great theme park and again we were very "Lucky" as hardly anyone was in the park the day we went? So Mrs EB could just walk up to a coaster and get on it with no queue.

On our way round the park in the "Camp Snoopy" part we found this plaque dedicated to "Sparky" Charles M Schultz, it made both of us shed a small tear.

Mrs EB now has 3 new friends Snoopy and two of his brothers Spike and Olaf, and I got a pair of Snake Skin Cowboy Boots.