Thursday, July 05, 2007

I had to pop to the Doc's this morning and give some blood for Monday, I checked my blood this morning it isn't too bad 11.7 mmol. I sort of wish it had been a little higher as it is most of the time?

I have to take the cats for their MOT today I have registered them with a new vet yesterday, this vet is just across the road from my house. I have used the same VET for years and years and thought I would stay with him. During the summer last year when Mrs EB as in Brazil with the Church I found a lost blind cat in my back garden. I took him over there as I didn't know what else to do. The Nurse there was just wonderful and really caring so I thought, lets go there.

(UPDATE)

Well the cats are fine and dandy and healthy. I had them microchiped as well today so they can now be traced if they do ever get out.