Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday - Weekend here we come



The beauty of being my own is boss is I can take as long as I want on a job, I am doing a little work for London Creative, which is really nice. I made a commercial yesterday, and today it came back for a few tweaks, none of them took long and poor Matt at LC was pulling his hair out the woman who was clearing the ad kept asking for a word here to be moved and slight infection change there. Now I could have done that no problem with a re-record, but that wasn't in the budget. So I had to play in Pro Tools and try my best, anyhoooo at the end of the day they are happy, LC are happy so I am happy.

Not much else has happened, I have a bloody migraine appear this afternoon so I am feeling pants. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning and ok for a beer in The Vesey, hence the photo enjoying a pint on a Sunday evening after church.