Monday, September 04, 2006

Steve Irwin dies.

Today one of my hero's died, he died doing what he did best, working on the conservation of wild animals. Steve had a passion 2nd to none, he was such a infectious man. I just loved his way and his manner. I have shed a few tears today, I feel for Terri, Bindi Sue and Bob his family.

Steve was speared by a Stingray, The Stingray, known as a very gentle fish, it is ironic that the man who swam with Salt Water Crocodiles and held Brown Snakes played with Funnelweb spiders is killed by a gentle fish. I have swum with a large school of stingrays in Grand Cayman and was amazed by the experience ,I know Steve would have been careful and it was just a tragic accident.

God Bless Steve, your family are in my Prayers, I know God will look after you, because you looked after his planet and cared for and saved so many for his beautiful animals.