Thursday, September 21, 2006


So today I have decided to just take it easy, literally do nothing. I am emotionally drained I am just completely run down. I woke up this morning and I haven’t felt like this for a long time. I have suffered with Chronic Fatigue for a few years and today I feel as bad as I have ever felt. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day and I just need to prepare myself for it, I have been praying about it and I know God will be there. Tuesday was a tough day and Tomorrow will be even harder I really just cannot get my head round all of this for some reason I just know tomorrow will be a watershed.

Here is a picture taken whilst flying back from Malta, it is a sunset above the clouds, I have found this quite peaceful and moving.

I am Praying that Heidi, Stephen, Viv and Alan will be able to get through tomorrow that they will feel covered by the love of God and they will feel blessed with the strength and love of The Holy Spirit.