Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday - huzzahh

Last night was a hard night really, I was and am finding worship hard, then Tony G had a word and that spoke into my heart (About when you are finding worship hard that is when you should worship). It is hard to give thanks when you are grieving and really don’t want to thank God for that. There is a logic in not wanting to thank someone for something you don’t like. I know I am not the only one who feels like this at the moment and it is one of the questions I have, I also know there is no easy answer to this question. It is easy to sing the words...It is almost imposable to put my heart into them at the moment. I will not give in and I will continue to praise God, as even though my whole heart may not be in it, my faith is still there and no matter what, I am a servant of God.

I then went to pick Mrs EB from Erdington then over to Mere Green to pick up Mrs Reindeer then onto the Bishop.
Oh yes Mullins Burger now has a Blog
  •