Friday, November 17, 2006

Yesterday was a mixed bag.

I had a little trip out with my video camera and Cath and Georgie, that was a really interesting time, seeing somewhere you know, but looking at it from a completely different point of view. We also visited the venue for the Christmas cabaret to see what sound and lighting they have. It really is a wonderful hall and hopefully it will be a fantastic evening of fun and frolics.

Afterwards I came home and a Job was waiting for me from London, which was excellent news, it also meant I could kill 2 birds with one stone!!!! Ed has written a sketch for Sundays service which needs a News reader sort of thing in it 3 times so I got the VO who was doing my advert to read it for me a favour. He really did a fantastic job it sounds very real. I have a small part to play on Sunday, but I am not saying what it is, if you don’t come along you will never know, and you will miss out.

Then it was a Church meeting, a very interesting meeting about the building project. I also recieved some photo's on my phone from a Reindeer at a Cliff concert, I hope he does a blog about it.