Thursday, November 30, 2006

I have a migraine!!! Nothing new there, I get them off and on and have had them since I was about 16. This one is slightly different though. It has been in the background for about a week, then Wednesday night pounced like a cat and made me quite ill throughout the night and most of yesterday. Normally I am much better the next day, but no not with this beggar I am still feeling naff and quiet sick.
I try to carry on as much as I can with migraines, sometimes I can, sometimes I can’t. This migraine is different to ones I have had before, it is effecting my hearing!!! I am not hearing clearly, much to Mrs EB’s amusement. It is also making me very sick and has upset my stomach which is a real pain. So that means my day is planned for me, the odd cup of tea and bed rest unless any work comes in.